When it comes to reviewing vacuum cleaners and listing out the best out of the best, we find it hard to find brands that are able to compete against Eureka, Dyson, Shark, Hoover, and Bissell. Deik doesn’t have the same popularity, but we’ve come to explore the brand and found several of their products worth reviewing. We also know that there are more people who might have been disappointed with well-known brands and are looking into similar class products from others. If you have any confusion about this brand then deik vacuum reviews can help you to clear you confusion.
We will be reviewing in detail three cordless stick vacuum cleaners, one upright vacuum cleaner, and robot vacuum cleaner.
Looking at all the things great about Deik products and also the weaknesses, especially if you find yourself having to face their support team.
Best Deik Vacuum Reviews in 2021
When it comes to lightweight, versatile and easy-to-maneuver stick vacuum, you can’t go far from being a 2-in-1. All Deik cordless vacuum cleaners that are featured here are versatile vacuum cleaners that don’t just clean the floor. With a quick change to handheld mode, you can then clean the ceiling, staircases, and sofa with the same vacuum cleaner.
Deik ZB1516 model is a 2-in-1 cordless vacuum cleaner with the powerful suction of 7 kpa. It also transitions between different areas with a single flip of the button. This vacuum cleaner is also lightweight, weighing at only 4.7 pounds that any woman can easily carry on their own.
After sucking in dirt and debris, they are pushed through the 4-stage cleaning system and a HEPA filter, making this also a suitable vacuum cleaner for pet owners and people with allergies. The filtration system is said to trap 99.97% of particles as small as 3 microns.
Meanwhile, you can clean those areas in 25 minutes with fade-free suction. The vacuum cleaner has a wall-mount that also acts as a charging station. The bin holds up to .5 l of dirt and dust and can easily be emptied hands-free. The HB-lithium battery that powers this vacuum cleaner is removable, so you can extend your vacuum cleaner’s life by replacing the battery.
It also comes with an LED electric brush which helps you navigate in dark places, such as under the sofa or bed. You can also switch to a handheld mode by changing to crevice mode. The stick can be removed for better maneuverability on the sofa or crevices on staircases. It also comes with a 1-year-warranty.
What’s in the box:
- One HomeVac
- One LED Electric Brush (replacement can be found in their shop)
- Wall-mount accessories
- AC Power Adapter
- Welcome Guide
- User Manual
What We Like about ZB1516
- A quick change to handheld mode makes the transition from cleaning the floor to furniture super quick and simple.
- Decent power suction coupled with lightweight vacuum cleaner makes cleaning easier for people with a weak back.
- The HEPA filter that will reduce your allergic reactions as the vacuum cleaner expels cleaner air.
- LED lights to make vacuuming dark areas easier and cleaner.
- Cordless – no more tangling yourself around as you navigate through tricky rooms or having to unplug and replug the vacuum cleaner for every different section of the house.
Deik VC1518 is a cordless stick vacuum cleaner that is also 2-in-1. It’s got most of your fancy features such as handheld mode and the ability to stand upright without having to lean on your furniture or the wall.
The VC1518 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner has two different speed modes that allow you to adjust from hardwood to carpeted flooring. It also comes with built-in LED lights on the brush to help you clean dark areas under the furniture. This model also brags low noise during operation while providing thorough cleaning around the house.
The model is lightweight even with the handheld attached at 4.9 pounds. Just the right amount of weight to apply pressure when vacuuming but light enough to clean the ceiling. The upright design also allows you to place the vacuum cleaner standing on its own – no need for mounts or rest it against your furniture or the wall.
The VC1518 has a maximum runtime of 35 minutes, powered by 2200 mAh Li-ion battery, better than ZB1516 which only lasts 25 minutes. The capacity of the dust container is 0.4 l. Emptying the cartridge is also as easy as a single click away, allowing you to do it without getting your hands dirty. Clean the removable filter every now and the and replace them periodically to maintain suction power and clean expelled air.
You are also one click away from a handheld mode that comes with a dusting brush and crevice tool to clean delicate areas such as the car’s interior.
What’s in the box:
- LED Electric Brush
- Dual Purpose Brush
- AC Power Adapter
- Welcome Guide
- User Manual
What We Like about Deik VC1518
- Two different speed modes for optimum battery consumption around the house.
- Quick one-button swap to a handheld mode that makes the transition easier and quicker.
- Lightweight, so you don’t have to worry about breaking your backbone for vacuuming the floor and ceiling with this.
- Quiet – pets and family members are less bothered when you are cleaning the house.
- Stands on its own, so you don’t have to risk damaging your furniture or the wall when the vacuum cleaner is not in use.
- Cordless makes vacuuming around a big house less of a hassle as you don’t have to deal with tangling or short cords.
- Built-in LED lights help you vacuum even the darkest corners of the cabinets or under the bed.
Deik VC1606 is a cordless vacuum cleaner which also features 2-in-1 capability. This vacuum cleaner has a long runtime, amazing suction power, lightweight and versatile.
Let’s begin with suction power.
The cordless vacuum cleaner has a suction power of 6 kpa, a decent cleaning capability enough to keep the house clean. The model also has two different speed modes: high and low. They allow you to adjust your vacuum cleaner’s speed between cleaning hardwood and carpeted areas. The vacuum cleaner cleans all types of floors by switching in between. Obviously, they affect the battery life, so if you run it on high mode, it might not last as long.
The battery on this vacuum cleaner can last up to 40 minutes of runtime, assuming you run it on low mode until the end. On the other hand, it runs for 20 minutes on high mode with the Direct Driver attached. It is powered with a Lithium-ion battery. It uses a plug and cords to charge the vacuum cleaner and can be mounted on the wall for easy storage.
The 2-in-1 tool allows you to reach crevices on staircases and furniture. You can also remove the long metal tube for cleaning furniture or car interior. You can still run high mode on handheld mode.
The filtering components are removable and washable. You can always reinstall and use them back, so no annual maintenance fee is involved in using this vacuum cleaner.
The vacuum cleaner weighs only 2.5 kg and has a very minimalistic design that helps it reach the narrowest corners of your house. It is also flexible with 180 degrees easy steel maneuverability. Easy Dirt Rejection system relies on only one button to eject the dirt without having to touch the cartridge at all. Simply press the cover back and you can continue vacuuming.
What’s in the box:
- A metal tube
- A floor head
- Warranty Card
- Vacuum cleaner main body
- Wall mount tool
- 2-in-1 tool (crevice tool)
- Instruction manual
What We Like about VC1606
- Decent, long runtime of 40 minutes on low mode and 20 minutes on high mode.
- Cordless which makes vacuuming your home a lot easier and less of a tiring job with the long runtime.
- Two different speed modes which make the vacuum cleaner suitable for all types of floorings and carpet. Max suction power at 6 kpa.
- The wall mount has a simplistic design and gives you space-saving storage capability.
This is a bagless upright vacuum cleaner which means it’s easy to steer and carry around compared to the ones with bags. Most households find bagged vacuum cleaners pretty challenging to carry around and bagless models have enough storage for regular cleaning. The medium-sized cartridge stores 1.1 dry quarts (1.2 liters) of dust and dirt.
The vacuum cleaner is not light, but for an upright with 17 kpa suction power thanks to its multi-cyclonic system, its 11 lbs weight is great. The brush roll also has a max rotation speed of 6,500 rpm and is suitablefor most flooring types from bare floors to high pile rugs. The rolls brushes and vacuums dirt through its double-layered filters which include a washable filter and the HEPA filter.
It also has five different settings that you can adjust while vacuuming to set it to the right power settings. From bare floor to high pile rugs, except for very light rugs. It also has a built-in thermal protector that shuts the vacuum cleaner down when it overheats.
It’s a corded vacuum cleaner which stretches up to 21 feet long, making it easy to vacuum right to the end of the house in one plug. It also has a detachable handle which makes emptying the cartridge simple with the push of a button. This detachable handle also allows you to connect the main body with the crevice tool to reach the nooks and cranny of your house, car, and furniture.
This model has a 2-year-warranty that covers everything including filters and belt.
What’s in the box:
- A pre-assembled upright Deik bagless vacuum cleaner
- 21-feet cord
- Crevice tool with stretch brush
- A hose extension
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
What We Like about Deik VC9790
- Powerful suction of up to 17 kpa cannot be compared to cordless vacuum cleaners and is on par with a bagged vacuum cleaner.
- A lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with big storage.
- Bagless, so you don’t have to be burdened with the maintenance fee to replace the bag. The micropores also expand every time you wash them several times, but if you don’t they will block the way and reduces the suction power of the vacuum cleaner. It’s replaced with a cartridge that stores 1.1 dry quarts of dirt and debris.
- HEPA filter prevents allergen and micro particles as small as 0.3µm from escaping the system. Cleaner air is exhausted while you vacuum.
- Highly versatile on different types of flooring from bare floors to high pile rugs since you can choose from 5 different speed settings.
Unfortunately, this deik vacuum cleaner is out of stock, you may check a similar one from the Brand Eureka instead. Click on the button below.
Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner has four different cleaning modes which are auto, spot, edge, and single room cleaning. They also brag 80% more powerful suction compared to other robot vacuum cleaners. It’s also equipped with Smart Motion Navigation System that helps it navigate through your house to clean and reach to the deep corners.
It is also equipped with drop-sensing technology and infrared sensors to avoid bumping into things. Some sort of dirt detection technology is also installed since we notice the robot to go over the same place that requires intense cleaning.
It’s powered by Li-ion battery that is able to let it run for 120 minutes fade-free. It also has a really sleek and modern design which makes it a great additional family member that does all the cleaning! When the battery is low and has a large dustbin that stores 900 ml of dirt and dust then it’s Auto Dock function start working.
It’s equipped with HEPA filter which prevents micro allergens and particles from being blown up into the air and inhaled by your family. You can also schedule the vacuum cleaner to clean when you’re sleeping or working.
What’s in the box:
- Deik cleaning robot
- Power adapter
- A cleaning brush
- 4 side-brushes
- Charging dock station
- User manual
- Remote control
- Trailing Bar
- Two HEPA filters
- Warranty card
What We Like about Deik Robot Vacuum
- Decent suction power which does not miss too far from what they have bragged. It also goes over several places a few times that require intense cleaning.
- Different cleaning modes that make it easy to adjust the vacuum cleaner for different kinds of floorings your house has.
- 2-hour fade-free run which means maximum cleaning performance right through the end of its battery life.
- Large dustbin that stores 900 ml of dust match the 2-hour run time.
- HEPA filter for that additional clean expelled air from the vacuum cleaner.
- Optimized for pet hair cleaning which makes this a really great companion for pet owners or households with people who have long hairs.
- Remote control! Most other robot vacuum cleaners don’t come with one and this is an advantage which makes it easy to set it without having to go around your house and find your robot getting stuck under the table to turn it back on.
This one too is unfortunately out of stock right now. You may check another almost similar robot vacuum from Ecovacs.
Quick Tips for Future Deik Vacuum Cleaner Owners
We’d like everyone to be happy with their new vacuum cleaner and that includes how to make sure their vacuum cleaners last as long as possible. Also, tips to reduce flying contaminants and maximizing annual maintenance fee.
1. Read the Manual
Before anything else, we always suggest buyers read the manual guide for assembling, operating, putting on accessories, and maintaining their vacuum cleaner. It’s important, especially for Deik customers, to pay extra attention to caring for their vacuum cleaners.
Vacuum cleaners have several periodical maintenance fees: filters, brushes, bags, and batteries are the three main components that will likely require replacements within 6 months to every few years.
3. Empty out Dust Bag
Regularly empty the cartridge and disentangle the hair that might get caught in the brush of the vacuum cleaner, especially if you own pets that regularly shed. Emptying the cartridge after every time you spend the battery is what works best for most. Hair can really prevent your vacuum cleaner from sucking up debris and wasting all those batteries and energy you spend on cleaning around the house. Some models come with cleaning tools that make disentangling the hairs a breeze.
Pet owners should get vacuum cleaners with HEPA filtration that will help reduce bacteria and other allergic-inducing particles from floating the air after vacuuming.
5. Check out our reviews in length of the products!
Make sure to also check reviews of buyers on Amazon as well to feel sure about your choice.
So, which Deik is the best?
Deik cordless is for those who want the least hassle when it comes to cleaning their house or apartment rooms. They are especially great if you have other types of cleaning tools or live alone since they last between 10-40 minutes per run. Cordless stick vacuum cleaners from Deik are also 2-in-1 models that can easily switch to cat interior vacuum cleaners. On handheld mode, they make it easy to reach nooks and crannies that are not commonly reachable and gather lots of dust.
Lightweight model is also great for those with back problems or women, in general, to clean by themselves. Meanwhile, the bagless corded vacuum cleaner which is a little bit heavier is great for deep cleaning, especially carpeted areas. Being bagless saves you money in the long run as you don’t have to replace the bags, only the HEPA filter needs to be replaced.
The robot vacuum cleaner is great for those who want total hands free in their cleaning. They are easy to empty and dock themselves, which is basically everything you need from them. Check out our tips and we hope you can find the right Deik vacuum cleaner of your own!