If you’re looking for a lightweight and cordless vacuum cleaner, you may have considered the Eureka Stylus. So, here we’ll delve into the Eureka Stylus lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner to help you make an informed purchase decision.
The Eureka Stylus Basics
The Eureka Stylus lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner has 350 watts of power to handle any type of carpet or hard flooring, yet weighs just 6.4 pounds. It has an ergonomic (user friendly) design and 45 minute battery life that makes it easy to tackle quick clean ups around your home. The lay flat design allows for easy reach under furniture, while the LED headlights make it easier to see.
The cyclone filtration system with HEPA media filters ensure a deep clean and dust free, fresh feeling. Additionally, you can convert the Eureka Stylus to a hand vac, when you want to clean stairs, furniture, hard to reach areas and even your car. The vacuum cleaner kit includes a dusting brush, crevice tool and a wall mount for efficient storage.
The Eureka Stylus Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Pros and Cons
As with any appliance, the Eureka Stylus vacuum is not perfect and it has both positive aspects and potential flaws. It is important to be aware of both the pros and cons to make an informed purchase decision.
- Very Lightweight: Despite the power potential of the Eureka Stylus lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner, the entire unit weighs just 6.4 pounds. This makes it easy for anyone to use, even if you have mobility issues.
- Long Run Time: While there are many cordless vacuums on the market, many of them have quite a short run time. However, the Eureka Stylus has a battery life of 45 minutes. Which should be plenty of time to tackle most vacuuming tasks around your home.
- Lay Flat Swivel Head: The vacuum head not only swivels, but can also lay flat to make vacuuming in and around obstacles easier.
- Battery Is Not Removable: The battery does not remove from the unit, so you need to set up the entire vacuum for recharging. Additionally, there is no charge level indicator, there is simply a light for full or half charge.
- No Built in Storage: While the vacuum does come with some accessories and attachments, there is no built-in storage. So, you need to keep the accessories with the mount and then fetch them as and when you need them.
- Collection Canister is Tricky: The collection canister for dust and debris snaps back into place and it can be a little tricky to get used to fitting it into place.
- Buttons Close Together: The speed and power buttons are quite close together, so it can be a little frustrating as you can hit one when you mean to push the other.
Features of the Eureka Stylus
The Eureka Stylus is packed with features, but there are some standouts that are worthy of more in depth discussion.
Highly Powerful Suction
While it is lightweight, the Eureka Stylus has a powerful 350 watt motor that can generate a great deal of suction power. You can access the power of this vacuum in either the regular stick format or when it is handheld.
When the vacuum is in the regular stick format, simply push the vac across carpeting or hard floors to pick up any dust, dirt or debris in your path. When converted into a handheld vac, the Stylus has sufficient power to vacuum on practically any surface.
The Eureka Stylus lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner has been carefully considered to ensure an ergonomic design that is comfortable to use. The vac is so lightweight, it is easy to use one handed. While the head swivels and can lay flat, making it easy to reach under furniture without fuss. The handle feels comfortable, creating a flexible aesthetic with responsive buttons that create a pleasant vacuuming experience.
Impressive Battery Life
We’ve touched on this above, but it is well worth discussing in more detail. Many cordless vacuums have a battery life that lasts 15 minutes or less, which can make it difficult to vacuum multiple rooms on one charge. However, the Eureka Stylus has a battery life of 45 minutes. This means that you can cover most of your home with one full charge.
However, it is important to note that this model has three vacuuming modes that can impact the battery life. The modes allow you to adjust the amount of suction. So, if you’re using the highest suction setting, the battery will not last the full 45 minutes.
Unlike some cordless vacuum cleaners, the Eureka Stylus is well suited to a variety of types of flooring. Whether you have deep pile carpets, wood floors or tile, you’ll find the Stylus is perfectly equipped to suck up any dirt, dust or debris.
This is remarkably flexible, as many cordless vacs are better suited to one type of flooring. Additionally, the Stylus has bright LED headlights that illuminate the path of the vac. So, you can see if there is any debris you may otherwise have missed on the floor or under furniture.
Who is the Eureka Stylus Best Suited For?
The Eureka Stylus is a great model for those who are looking for a lightweight, yet powerful vacuum. The ergonomic design makes it easy to handle. While the battery life ensures you can clean multiple rooms with one charge. Additionally, you can convert the stick vac into a handheld vac. Making it convenient for quick vacuuming tasks or even cleaning your car.
However, if you’re looking for a vacuum with a wide variety of accessories this is not the model for you.
If you have plenty of obstacles around your home like houseplants, furniture and other items, the Eureka Stylus is a great option. It has a flexible neck with swivel steering and a fold flat head that makes it easy to vacuum around and under furniture.
It offers impressive performance, particularly on hard floors and low pile carpeting, even if you have pets. So, if you are in need of a new vac, the Eureka Stylus lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner is certainly worthy of serious consideration.